Welcome to fringe
At Fringe we believe the way we get better is simple; and while simple is often not easy,
we are dedicated to bringing clarity and evidenced-based awareness to forgotten aspects of medicine.
The first aspect of medicine that we are diving deep into is the world of plants.
The Hemp Plant has been a vital medicine for us for as long as we have existed. Headlining this contemporary understanding of the hemp plant is one of it’s main compounds - cannabidiol, or CBD. CBD plays an important role in maintaining balance and homeostasis for our overall health.
CBD interacts with our body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which has been implicated in virtually all important functions in the body. Through these wide reaching effects, CBD can have an impact on many of the issues we face like pain, trouble sleeping, stress, anxiety and more.
Watch our free one hour talk with Co-CEO and Founder Dr. Alyson Evans
Topics covered in this talk:
- Discuss CBD effects on pain, inflammation, sleep and mental health
- Understand the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and it’s importance in regulating many biological systems in our body
- Understand the different types of CBD products and their mechanism of actions
- Discuss our current understanding of how cannabinoid products are digested and metabolized and the advancements in cannabinoid science to improve their efficacy in absorption.
- Discuss the importance of 3rd party testing in the CBD industry
- Understand CBD dosing and how to incorporate CBD into your care plans
About the Author
Alyson Evans, D.C.
Dr. Alyson Evans, DC has dedicated the last 20 years to mashing up her passions for healthcare and education, alongside pursuing her purpose of building and serving a team. Alyson has helped grow multiple businesses, by prioritizing professional education and product innovation. She was at the forefront of growing the RockTape brand and community for a decade. Up for a new challenge, she found herself asking “What else is possible?”. Alyson is the Co-CEO and Founder of Fringe, a company grounded by it’s dedication to improving how we live and how we learn.